Tuesday 15 November 2011

hmmmm

Im sitting on my bed now. Talking to myself, i guess im going crazy now.when am i gonna make it musically i ask myself as i look up to the ceiling. Im dropping mixtapes on the internet. Peeps dig me as well as my intellect. I know i got the talent; thats for sure but am i gonna make it? Thats the question. I know its takes time but i can't wait. I wanna be great and loved by the people i hate. I wanna be loved by the people who hate me and have the attention of the world at large. These words just hit me. This is an extempore writing or scholarly; free-writing. Im writing on whatever comes to mind but since im craving so much for musical success, it has dominated the note. I pray that i attain this musical sucess soon. I have the talent and i know with time and God's favour, i'll thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment