Thursday 10 November 2011

say whats real

Paranoia's gt me trapped. I cnt act normal any more I try to please others. People alwaiz dissin me treatin me lyk trash bt I guez its gonna end wen I d 4kn cash. Ma pops aint around ma mama tryna raise me. Bt I unt mk it easy. I kp on being naughty. N I jx wanna be able to gt wt I wnt n wt I need so I dnt eva smoke on d weed. As a lil boi ma pops was to damn strict. He had me indoors lyk ol d tym. So I grew up an introvert. Kept stuff to ma self lyk I hav no friend. Peers laughter became ma favourite tune cos I heard it ol d tym. Pain ate me up wit a knife n fork. I ws d laughin stork. I neva had fukn l8tst stuff. Lyk d nikes d js d freakin fresh tims. D whitest d tightest d fukn fresh ts. Eh dabia na ma tom. Anadwo biara ah na me te bo bom. Beat na ebo no na me de atwere nnwom. Onwia se we ne gye ho aa eni3 som shw3. Twi rap me enye me line bt me ka se me rapi aa me ye no fine. Ma traks aint 4 fun ma flws beyond rappin. So wen u hear ma lines jx knw it reali hapnd. Evaluate it analyze, conclude n apply it to ur lives. Quite rememba way way bk in december. 2009 had a fight wit ma brother! I gt hurt so bad I ws a bother to ma mother. I cried man I culdnt hold ma shit together. I cudnt gt it thru ma brain y I let him beat me n later on luk me in the eyes n try to snd me. damn he really did upset me. Bt shit man am olwaiz gon do me. Ok forget abt dat. Lts tk abt ma life in sss !man I cn tok dat in excess! Cos shit it wz so full o shit. Ups n downs. Ws lyk a staircase in ss! One time I ws I luv wit a gurl named lizzy! Bt damn she never made it eazy! neva reciprocated ma luv. got me goin crazy. Runnin in love head over heels I bechu u knw hw it feels. Damn dat sweet baby really gt me! Was doin stuff 4 her impulsively, cos I luvd her profusely, bt in d a end she refused me! N neva gv it up to me! Yh. I gues I ought to b alone. Till d tym comes n dat chick isa gonna moan. Sayin sweet words when we chatn overphone. Gv me high respect lyk d vatican dome,treat me lyk a man nt lyk a gnome! I aint hi on no shit man. Am jx talkin real shit man. Call dis an audio auto-biography. Yh cos am jx sayin stuff abt ma self. Real stuff 2 cos d track says say what's real. I say whatz real col me mr drake. Unlike em dudes I aint fake ma flows r straight cos I aint no lake am so unflawed I make no mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment