Thursday 10 November 2011

i feel good

Anytime you come around,cooking my favourite food,

girl you make me feel good. We chit-chat a lil in the

bedroom. Go out and take a recce in the hood.

You know 1 thing straight. Girl I love you with my soul and thats for real. I go dey by you till the day wey ma body go

become still. I love being with you cos youu so interesting. Being around you

gal is never boring.I often try to phone you even when

you working. Yourr loving got me feeling like this is heaven. whenever you wit me; im so damn happy.

I call u baby.

You call me sexy.

Dont care what my boys say.I'll

be with you all day. You cook my best meal. Thats indomie.

We no go shun.

We dey forever.

Our love is strong never do you wrong. Its all good

deeds. You aint gotta doubt that. Cos wen I'm wit you baby

I feel good.

No matter what they say.

No matter what they do.

I still got ur back baby

I no go lef you kraa.

Me tena wonky3n daa.

Mefi wano saa. I go be with you forever. Till death do us part.

No comments:

Post a Comment