Thursday 10 November 2011

holla at me

Im a dude With a nice cool attitude. But if you F around yo

u can get ya ass whipped. Charley me I no dey like

fucked up peeps. So dont fuck with me or else you go see

red. And I aint talking about wine. My God go stop

anybro who want block ma shine. My better days are

c(u)oming cos I'm fucking up d game hard. crazy on the beat,call me musical retard. I'm lyrically potent, fucking wit beats. Yh I make tracks

pregnant. And the game is ma mofkn wife so ma tracks

bring forth success in abundance. This is me my self

and I. My 1st mixtape so I gotta gotta keep it real tight.

Sitting up writing lines on ma berry. Call me drizzy cos

im up all night. Kush roll glass full I prefer the better things. everybody doing wack stuff but I do better

things.To the man above, a big THANK U cos in the future

I know I'm gon do Big thangs! Chorus:

holla @ me dude anytime u c me. Me I no dey

rush kraa. Yh I go holla back. Holla @ me dude, holla @ me gal. I not rude. I'm so

gregarious!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment