Thursday 10 November 2011

power

Im living in a world full of instrus pens and

notebooks im always putting damn words unto them

pages.And funny enough my name is pages. Holy shit

nigga cos am fuckn like sages. No one man should have all

these lyrics. Im going gaga on the track check my antics. Me di trak no di agoro me bo nu tatics... .and im fuckn rocking with the main man mantis. Hot flow though im no fire-eater.Rap no me tumi

ko ne saa I no dey taya. E dey ma inners 4rm kidi tym

cos na I dey rhyme na I know say I go turn prime

rapper.I dont do it for the paper I just do it as a favour to

myself mofkr. Please dont get it twisted or else your leg imma break

it get it twisted. You got that hater ? Please dont get it twisted !.imma keep on rapping man till the death of me. Its no young money cos I want the world homie. Its

methuselah money homie I betchu feel me cos i got

higher goals than drogba has. Hey. In dis 21st

century gotta make a lot money just to end up with a

honey and then get life sweet as honey. Never do things wrong always do things right. But thats shontelle. I mean impossible.You cant be living

smooth forever with no trouble. You tryna tell me your

champagne glass aint got a bubble? Wotchu talking

mayne I just dont get that. You gotta hustle for power to be as

high as tower. Make your raps very lucid. Make em

punchlines hot as acid. Get it popping all the time. Never spit a lame rhyme. Gotta rap all the time. Perfection grows wit

h time. Nothing good comes easy! Dont believe me go ask Bruno

Mars. ''easy come easy go'' so dont take hard work likely. You

might be hot today but tomorrow you unlucky

so just do your shit and never say am gon be lucky and act

hapazardly. With that act you will hardly ever ever make it feel me Homie! Cos am spitting truth. Thats what I do when

im in d booth. Punchlines man. Bite it and break your

tooth. Yh. Get it straight am a nigga wit tenacity. Success

is a fuckn necessity. I work hard with alacrity so at the

end of day i'll be an entity. Kanye's got d power. Jay z

's got d power. Pages nigga 2 imma end up wit that power; be on top of the world'' no T.I. ft Luda. I want the power want the girls want the money and the

fame so everywhere I go people be screaming out ma name.

Sayin he the fuckn man. Flow fly lyk peter pan. fans

yearning for me as far as Japan.And I wanna be the best that

ever did it. Weezy pages; thats what you gotta call me cos

imma make it. Achieve alll of my goals like a number 10 player. Yh am Pele in the game. Kicking rappers like a

football. Bet on me cos imma kill em all. Imma kill em all. Imma imma kill em all like a fuckn

policeman nabbing robbers @ the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment